Four new members and two IPSI Collaborative Activities endorsed
We are pleased to announce the IPSI Steering Committee recently endorsed four new member organisations. Bringing IPSI’s total membership to 283 organisations! Meet the new members:
- The Goat Trust (Non-governmental or civil society organisation, India)
- Community Agriculture and Environmental Protection Association Cameroon (CAEPA) (Non-governmental or civil society organisation, Cameroon)
- Coelacanth Shokudou. LLC (MUJUN) (Industry or private sector organisation, Japan)
- Green Development Advocates (Non-governmental or civil society organisation, Cameroon)
We look forward to collaborating closely with all of them to promote the Satoyama Initiative concept in the future.
Moreover, the Steering Committee approved two new IPSI Collaborative Activities, bringing the total number of activities to 55. The new activities are:
- Ifugao-Noto Satoyama Meisters Exchange – by Ifugao State University and Kanazawa University in cooperation with UNU-IAS, Ifugao Satoyama Meister Network, Noto Satoyama Satoumi Meisters Network, and Ifugao Provincial Government.
- Publication of a box set of four picture books on SEPLS – by Soil and Water Conservation Bureau (SWCB), Forest Bureau, Hualien District Agricultural Research and Extension Station, National Dong-Hwa University, SWAN International, Taiwan Landscape Environment Association (TLEA), in cooperation with National Chung-Hsin University.
IPSI members are encouraged to propose any activities carried out cooperatively by multiple organisations, including at least two IPSI members, as IPSI Collaborative Activities. If any IPSI members would like to propose a new Collaborative Activity, please contact the IPSI Secretariat for the Proposal Form.