SDM 2023 Results
The Satoyama Development Mechanism (SDM) Secretariat announced a call for proposals for SDM 2023 earlier this year. The SDM Secretariat received a total of 26 eligible applications and the following five were selected, which were deemed the most promising for the implementation and promotion of the concept of the Satoyama Initiative.
- Conservation Alliance International [NGO or civil society organisation, Ghana]
- Green Movement of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka [NGO or civil society organisation, Sri Lanka]
- Iora Ecological Solutions Pvt. Ltd. [Industry or private sector, India]
- Vellore Institute of Technology [Academic, educational and/or research institute, India]
- Vicuñas Camelidos y Ambiente [Academic, educational and/or research institute, Argentina]
The SDM Secretariat thanks all the applicants for their interest in SDM. You can get more information on the SDM website here. If you have any questions regarding SDM, please get in touch with the SDM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.