SDM 2022: Results Announcement
The SDM Secretariat announced a call for proposals for the SDM 2022 earlier this year. By the deadline for applications, the SDM Secretariat received a total of 15 eligible applications and the following five were selected, which were deemed the most promising for the implementation and promotion of the concept of the Satoyama Initiative.
- Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute, [National governmental organisation, Ethiopia]
- Tse-Xin Organic Agriculture Foundation, [NGO or civil society organisation, Chinese Taipei]
- Fundación Semillas de Vida, A.C., [NGO or civil society organisation, Mexico]
- Social Policy Ecology Research Institute (SPERI), [NGO or civil society organisation, Vietnam]
- Unnayan Onneshan (UO), [Academic, educational and/or research institute, Bangladesh]
More information can be found on the SDM website here. If you have any questions regarding the SDM, please contact the SDM Secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.