SDM 2021: Results Announcement
The SDM Secretariat announced a call for proposals for the SDM 2021 earlier this year. By the deadline for applications, the SDM Secretariat received a total of 17 eligible applications and the following six were selected, which were deemed the most promising for the implementation and promotion of the concept of the Satoyama Initiative.
- Community Based Environmental Conservation (COBEC), [NGO or civil society organisation, Kenya]
- Culture Identity and Resources Use Management (CIRUM), [Indigenous or local community organisation, Vietnam]
- College of Natural Resources (CNR), Royal University of Bhutan, [Academic, educational and/or research institute, Bhutan]
- Institute for Sustainable Development Strategy (ISDS) Public Fund, [NGO or civil society organisation, Kyrgyz]
- Small Action For Enterprise (SAFE GHANA), [NGO or civil society organisation, Ghana]
- Daloy ng Buhay, Inc. (DALUHAY), [NGO or civil society organisation, the Philippines]
More information can be found on the SDM website here. If you have any questions regarding the SDM, please contact the SDM Secretariat directly at email@example.com.