Society for Environment Conservation and Agriculture Research and Development, Nepal (SECARD)
SECARD’s objectives are:
- To implement environmental conservation and sustainable development programs through utilization of available human as well as natural resources.
- To formulate and launch the survey, research and awareness campaign on sustainable and organic agriculture and other natural resource management issues.
- To sensitize the people for maximum utilization of the resources they have without disturbing the ecological balance.
- To promote different approaches of sustainable agriculture like biodynamic agriculture, ecological and permanent agriculture for the restoration of the production system through training, research and extension.
- To promote organic agriculture particularly in high value and export oriented commodities.
For more information, see SECARD’s website at www.secardnepal.org.